Saturday, January 31, 2009

What Was I Thinking??

This might have to become a regular posting. Brittany Spears is becoming my mascot - "Oops, I did it again...." To be fair to myself, this "oops" may not be my fault entirely. There are a few others who assist with the diaper duty on a regular or fill-in basis but I am the primary diaper-changer of the home.
Imagine my surprise to find this item in my washing machine - after a cold rinse, hot wash, cold rinse and third cold rinse. Congratulations are in order for my remarkable discrimination skills which keenly recognized that indeed, this was not a cloth diaper nor a diaper cover. This essential skill prevented me from tossing this light, airy, paper into my dryer and starting a nice little fire. There isn't any absorbent material left in the diaper, though I also found two thin strips of Styrofoam in my washer.


1 comment:

anne said...

Niiice. I think I left a g-diaper pad in my wash last time. I had to pull a lot of stuff out of the velcro tabs.